Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font, Garamond/ Times New Roman; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- All forms of financial support, including research grant, are acknowledged in your Contribution.
- Any commercial or financial involvements that might present an appearance of a conflict of interest related to the Contribution are disclosed in a covering letter accompanying the Contribution and all such potential conflicts of interest will be discussed with the Editor as to whether disclosure of this information with the published Contribution is to be made in the journal.
Publication copyright of any work published here is reserved to JPMM. No form of reproduction and distribution of the content of the journal (not limited to translations, reprints, translations, photographic, digital or any other types of productions) are permitted without a proper written permission from the publisher.
The work published in this journal is made open access under licence CC-BY 4.0 by the Creative Common Licence. Under this licence, any work may be shared (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format) and adapted (remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose including commercially), with appropriate credit to the author(s) of the work.
Any opinion expressed in the articles are those of the authors and do not reflect that of the University of Malaya, Malaysia.