About the Journal
The editors welcome research papers, essays and reviews either in English or Bahasa Melayu. The journal will only consider manuscripts not previously published or currently under consideration by another publication. By submitting a manuscript, the authors agree that the copyright of the article is transferred to the publisher when it is accepted for publication.
Manuscripts should be submitted to the Editor preferably by e-mail attachment in Microsoft Word to email@example.com
- Authors are expected to carefully proofread their work before submission.
- Manuscripts should be double-spaced typed pages, Times new Roman, Font 12.
- Manuscripts for research paper should be confined to approximately 5000 – 7000 words while review approximately 3000-5000 words.
- All articles should be accompanied by an abstract of about 300 words and five keywords in English. Articles in Malay should include English versions of the Malay abstract, keywords and full title.
- Articles should be accompanied by a cover page with the paper title and author/s details (institutional affiliation, email address, postal address). Author name and other identification information must not appear anywhere else in the manuscript, except the cover page.
- Manuscripts should conform to relevant stylistic guidelines of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA).